Friday, March 18, 2005

Raw means...

When I think of myself, and how unused, emotionally I am it is quite frightening. Many people my age have experience vulnerability and uncomfortability at a certain moment in their life. Yet whether good or bad consequences followed after that, it provided them with a temporary lustful desire that tickled their spine. So much that just thinking about that event makes them blush. I can not say that I have had that experience yet, and I do not think I would want to. My time has passed for such chills. However, I must imply that I wish I could have experienced that thrills, that drives the mind wild to its fullest extent. There's no other way to say it but to say...Just keep living the life God gave you. Of course, that doesn't mean you need to go have sex with whomever you see, but live and love. It's better to live and fall, then to just play life safely. There's too much to experience...and too little time. So live for it is your duty to do so. So raw means...life, live life the way your meant to...with precautions of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home