Tuesday, March 08, 2005

It's Gotta Be Like That...

I never understand
Why things can't go my way
It's one that I don't comprehend
I won't deal with this today
What happened, I still don't know
And now it's time to grow
Let me in on the plan
Jesus I'm in your hand

So when things get a little crazy
My thoughts are becoming hazy
The world sees me differently
Just remember

Chorus:
It's gotta be like that
Or else you will fall
It's gotta be like that
Because your name He will call
It's gotta be like that
If you wanna play the game
It's gotta be like that
So, when it's crazy call His name

In times of trouble
I call on Your name
When the billows rolls
I can't feel Your grace
And mercy is miles away
I can't find my smile today
Lord I need You more than ever
I wanna spend my whole forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home