Monday, February 21, 2005

IF U KNO I LIKE U DON'T MAKE ME JEALOUS

I neva could understand me around guys. It's not like i don't kno them. I even made them my guinea pig at one point(i was trying to find out what guys think). But it doesn't change anything. I like this one guy but when i ignore him, he becomes my friend and i'm all of a sudden part of his universe. Once i give him too much attention, I'm excluded, rejected like trash under his foot. What's up wit that? I don't get it if u like me tell me, i won't hurt u. Also there's that girl he's always with, and it ticks me off. Not only does he spends way too much time with her, but he does it when i'm watching, and if I wasn't there then he comes and talks about it so loud that i can't help but overhear. I do comprehend why it is that guys will, go out of their way to make sure a girl likes him. But there is no need to make her jealous. If u kno the truth, then handle it, but don't make me jealous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home