Sunday, February 20, 2005

Boys 2 Men

Unbelievable, how men nowadays are so weak. Nobody wants to chase, they just want to get laid. I have never dated yet, but I learn as I watch. I hate what I'm seeing. It's all about the sex, not the love. Ugly girls are dating cute guys thinking they got it going on making us pretty girls feel like dirt. So what, you a fine brotha looking for love, but take pride in your catch, ask a pretty, decent, and intelligent girl out. So what, I might say no, but it makes me feel better. Then again, the ugly girl will never say no to a date, because she can't get a man to begin with. But fellas, don't brag about your girl as if she had a booty like J. Lo, when the folks in your neighborhood, know she ain't got nothing to work with. And ugly girls, if you got a man be happy and keep your man. If you ugly and you got a man, don't chase him away. Keep him, because he's only going to ditch for an uglier girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home