Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Freestyled

This is to all my big bois, and to all my dawgs out there...Stop freestyling wit ya girls!!!!! I love guys and they have a lot of emotions, but y'all don't know how to treat a girl anymore, to the point that y'all scrambling to find out how to keep her around. All them fellas need to do is take of business,(not the sexual way!!!) and keep your lady happy. Now I know that could become Mission Impossible for some of you, but it's not that hard.
Don't think ladies, that you need to pampered day and night. Just because a brotha is your man don't mean he's your slave. In fact, some of you ladies need to understand what a brotha go through, sometimes. Just because he's with you don't mean you all that. Besides what's the point of having a man if you can't keep one? If you have any comments let me hear them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home