Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Who Am I?

Who am I really? Do I really wanna know? If the truth will set me free, is it really worth all the pain? What am I getting at? Well, half the time a girl like me, wants to be the sexy, crazy sista she sees in the movies. This girl gets the boys, the brains and the friends just because she's so funky and lovable. Yet, that's not me. Or I could be the quiet, nerd who attracts the jock because we attract. But I'm too loud for that. So who am I? Really I'm just the girl who listens to music, and starts to cry due to a single phrase sang by the singer. I pray every night, that my situation is just a dream, a horrible nightmare I got stuck in. My academic life, I have no social life, and I'm not interested in much. But I still hold and continue to pursue a dream, or maybe a hope that dwells within me. Is it worth it? Maybe, but right now I just want to go to sleep. The only drug, that can allow me to escape the harsh reality of my world. So, is it worth it? If happiness in the long run is worth the screaming, the nagging, and the insecurities within me, then I guess so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home