Sunday, December 17, 2006

Can't stand you

I see you look at me
Your eyes speak the reality
You smile yet all the while
Your body awkward and uncomfortable
I am who I say I am
Yet you don't want to understand
Your skin colour does not impress me
Trust me you got the same nappy hair I got
I don't want you believing you can stress me
Besides you and I both know I'm hot
It's not pride it's my belief
Prove me wrong and change your attitude
Let me sigh, a sigh of relief
If you don't then I must assume you're just rude
So I can't stand you with your nose so up high
I can't stand with your face so up above the ground
Trust me you ain't that fine
And what goes around comes around
Humble yourself before it catches up to you
I know what I'm saying for these words are true

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home