Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's Interesting What You See, ..

When you are tired and want to get things done, the things that need to be done are all of a sudden a challenge. Especially when you are working with people who do not have the same mentality as you. I hate(only at this point) working with lazy people, I am not claiming that I am working with lazy people I just hate working with lazy people. I hate working with people who do not want to get things done. But I hate men who can't take actions, and I hate what I become when begin to take actions. I don' t like hanging on to the responsibility of a man, but I hate letting go of it. Eventually I will, but it will take me a while. I haven't been sleeping properly lately, not eating properly either, therefore making my emotions a really freaky roller coaster sensation. I hate it so much I loathe. Maybe they are strong words, but it's the truth. I don't understand why I can't be like these women who have it all under control with no sleep. OF course, this scenario does not exist, which I can't be like them. I want to cry almost every time I am faced with a conflict that can't be resolved on the spot. Therefore I always have to retreat somewhere by myself. I am so glad I have my sister though, because she knows me better than any of my friends or so-called. I always say I don't have friends, let alone best friends, except for now I have a best friend, but that's because she considers me her best friend. I don't know if I consider her a best friend, but a good friend most definitely. I pray for God to send me my best friend. I need him, I really do. How long? I guess a little more time never did hurt anyone. I don't want to cry all the time because I don't want to cry all the time. But I don't want to be a female dog when I'm upset either, so I'd rather cry in my corner. I understand sometimes that I'm not always going to be the life of the party. And it doesn't matter how hard I try, most men (the one I want) still won't notice me. So what am I to do, but to live life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home