Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Rough Around the Edge

A little rough around the edge
But let me spread a litle knowledge
Like Kanye and 5o Cent
Burst hits like common sense
LIke Skittles lets you taste the rainbow
Will I let you taste waht I know

A little rough around the edge
But I still am in the process
Undergoing life's college
Keeping up with the world's secrets
Once lies become truths
Darkening from childhood to youths

I claim my innocence
From the the days of my life
I protect my common sense
Until I become someones' wife
Untouched, never driven
Custom made Mercedes-Benz never ridden

A little rough around the edge
Refining process takes effect
Like the time it takes to own a Rolex
Is the time it takes to learn my secrets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home